– Aunt Amaya?
– Are you seriously picking that up?
– Seriously, yes. Stay here, I´ll bring my car.
– But aunt Amaya?
– What if the owner comes?
– Well, this is a park, I just see an Egyptian temple around, and an old stationary bike totally abandoned under the rain. So unless it belongs to the mummy in the temple, a more than probable option considering this BH model, I am picking it up with me.
– Your house is too small, where are you putting it?
– I am doing an open-air gym at the patio. So I can exercise for free and avoid visiting terrible big cans of sweat and muscles, designed by psychos who place mirrors everywhere, where I can´t help watching my beer belly at all times.
– But your neighbours will watch you training
– They will.
– You are weird
– And you a droopy drawers.
Once in the car
– Aunt Amaya, I think the bike is very cool. You know, I had a BH California.
– I had my first, my second and my third bike from BH.
– They rock. But I still don´t understand why the owner would leave it here.
– Some people think other people can reuse. See your grandfather, his country house is all about abandoned furniture, that he restored.
– Aunt Amaya, what I don´t get is WHY they did not sell those things on the Internet. I just exchanged my broken bike for a PSP.
So this is my 13 years old nephew Dani: naïf when it comes to finding and picking up cool abandoned stuff retro , smart when it comes to get an Internet deal.
He will rule the world.
I will keep on cycling in my new open air gym, where I am currently reading the original English text of Alice in Wonderland, every morning as I get up.
And the drawing is about the above story, and about Alicia getting smaller in time to my pedalling.
It is a drawing for Dani.
Also because Dani is beta tester for Happy Thing, making lots of drawings for me whenever I need to test a workshop (hahaha, I´m evil). He recently decided to call his brothers and himself: “Happy Thing Studios”, because he believes whatever coming with the word “Studios” in it needs to end up in movie theatres screens being admired by everyone.